Friday, September 13, 2013

WHAT'S HAPPENING!!

Thanks to everyone who showed up at the Phippen Show this summer. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones. I had a great time doing the one hour Quick Draw.


It's been an exciting month for me. I won Best of Show and First Place in the Painting Category in the Choctaw Indian Art Show in Tvshka Homma, Oklahoma.

"My Last Wish"  - First Place Oil
"Ancient Symbols I and II" - Best of Show

Some exciting news - I will be part of a featured article in Southwest Art magazine in the November issue. The focus of the article will be figurative painters. The chosen painting for this article is a portrait of my daughter Laurissa entitled "The Goddess Within".

"The Goddess Within"

Another milestone - my website has been redone! You will now be able to see many more paintings, especially ravens and crows. The site also contains a link to my Etsy shop where you can easily purchase originals and prints using your credit card.

UPCOMING SHOWS: If you are in the Sedona area during the second week of October, be sure to come by and visit me at the Sedona Arts Festival.  I will be located right by the front entrance. The date for the festival is October 12 and 13 at the Sedona Red Rock High School. The High School is located on the west side of town. Be sure to watch the video and see if you can recognize me! This is my second and next to the last show of the year. The last show of the year will be on November 1-3 at the Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival in Carefree, Arizona.

And as always you can see my art here in Prescott Arizona at the Arts Prescott Gallery on historic Whiskey Road.

2 comments:

  1. I love your paintings and I love your Ravens. Hope to see your work in Sedona or Prescott sometime in the future! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are in the area, visit me at the Sedona Festival next weekend, October 12 and 13. I will be in booth CO1, right in the front. Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete