Wednesday, September 17, 2014

NEW WORKS



A SNEAK PREVIEW of new works available at the upcoming Sedona Arts Festival in October. Each of the following is an original painting on wood set in a solid wood shadow box frame. The dimension of the outer frame is 8" x 8".

RAVENS






HUMMINGBIRDS






RAVENSCAPE



OWLS

The owls you see below are archival canvas prints which have been framed in the same type shadow box as the original paintings shown above. 





This is just a sample of work I will have available at the show. Larger paintings and prints will also be for sale. The good news - if you can't be at the show or can't wait until then, just contact me and I can arrange to have a painting sent directly to you. Thanks for looking and I look forward to sharing my tent with you!

1 comment: